Save the date!
4th annual Mariokart tournament is on September 10th, 2022!
1:00 PM – 10:00 PM at the Mayo Civic Center
Thank you Everyone For Another Successful Crushing Koopas and Childhood Cancer Mariokart Tournament!
About this event
4th Annual Mariokart tournament hosted by the Super Herber Bros Foundation.
- Entry is free. Free will donations appreciated at the door.
- Entry fee for Mariokart tournament is 30 dollars. Adult and Child division.
- 1st place is a Nintendo Switch.
- Food available for purchase.
- Games, prizes, facepainting, music, and much more!
- All proceeds to benefit Childhood Cancer.
Location of Event:
Mayo Civic Center
30 Civic Center Drive SE
Rochester, MN 55904
Where To Sign Up and Pay:
Past Mariokart Tournament Results
Last year we were able to raise close to 25 thousand dollars all which was donated back to organizations supporting childhood cancer.
The 1st Annual Crushing Koopas and Childhood Cancer was a great success. We had over 300 attendees with over 70 participants in Mariokart. Local and national businesses donated over 70 items to our silent auction.
Donations were made to:
- Leukemia and Lymphoma Society Children’s Initiative
- Warrior Wagons
- Brighter Tomorrows
- Childhood Cancer Community
- High 5 Foundation
Our hopes were to hold the 2nd Annual event on September 19th, but due to the Coronavirus pandemic this was moved from an in person event to a virtual event. More details to follow in near future.
As for 2021, we will be holding the 3rd Annual Crushing Koopas and Childhood Cancer on September 18th, 2021 at the Mayo Civic Center from 1-9pm.